House sitting is a great way to keep your pets safe in their own homes so that you can avoid disruption to their daily routine. It is so important to feel content when you are away on holiday that your home and your pets are okay living in their own environment rather than a kennel or a cattery!
Also if you have a puppy or a kitten it can be a very traumatic experience being put in an isolated environment at such a young age so a house sitter really is the best option.
There is also a risk that your home might be burgled whilst away so what better way to protect everything you love most than to hire a House Sitter that knows your pet and will look after your home until you return!
You can hire a house sitter from as little as £35 per day
As well as house-sitting, it will also include:
- Walking the dog
- Feeding your pet
- Cleaning your pet
- Watering plants
- Light housework
- Occupying home and give it that 'lived in feeling' so neighbours and thieves will be none the wiser!
- Cleaning of garden area
- A Police checked house sitter
We use unmarked vehicles for the house sitting service so rest assured nobody will know that there is a housesitter is in your home.
You can choose from the following services:
- 10am-5PM House sitter
- Over night House Sitter - from 7pm-9am
- Full-time House sitter - someone that will live there full-time until your return
- Prices start from £35 per day, mileage may be added depending on your location.
- Booking fee of £15 upon consultation and 50% deposit required in advance
- Cancellation notice of 48hrs required